Zaimoni.com Bookstore: Customer Service Policy
Sixty-day customer satisfaction guarantee for eBooks:
Reproduction of books (and eBooks) published via Zaimoni.com is restricted by all applicable copyright law.
- If you have difficulty with a download, please review the following:
- As noted in the terms checkboxes, the username and password are case-sensitive. Please double-check for this.
- As noted in the terms checkboxes, the download rights are only guaranteed for 24 hours after activation. The actual duration is somewhat longer for technical reasons.
- The download link(s) are on the page with the purchase button. Right-click on the link, then look for an option like "Save As" or "Save Link Target As" and click that.
- If the above fails, please contact immediately by email. We should get back to you within one business day (usually faster), and work out how to get you the eBook(s) you ordered.
- To help us identify the precise order, please provide the original date of the order, and the username you provided for the login.
- If you paid by PayPal and also have a PayPal account, please include the primary email address for that as well.
- We will refund any eBook purchase for any reason within 60 days. We do expect, in exchange for the refund, that all copies from the purchase (original, backup, and printout) be deleted or destroyed, as appropriate.
The views and opinions expressed in our fiction books are strictly those of the characters, and need not reflect those of the author, let alone Zaimoni.com staff (e.g., the owner).
- Backing up eBooks for personal use is fine.
- Printing out eBooks for personal use is fine.
- Quoting content of eBooks is subject to the laws defining fair use in your jurisdiction.
- Redistributing, uploading, or reposting Zaimoni.com eBooks is invariably illegal without explicit permission from either the author, or Zaimoni.com staff. As a matter of policy, we do not mind if someone who inadvertently downloaded a copy of a Zaimoni.com eBook from elsewhere purchases download rights for that eBook.
The views and opinions expressed in our nonfiction books are strictly those of the author, and need not reflect those of Zaimoni.com staff (e.g., the owner).
Finally, if you have any other questions about our terms of service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opinions, comments, criticism, etc.? Let me know about it.
Return to the bookstore page, or the main page.