Weather. This has moved.
Science At The Limit
CNNfn CNN Financial News Network. I prefer to read this 3-4 times a day on weekdays.
MyCNN DOWN! Recommended replacement is My Netscape...I think not.
Xinhua DOWN!, Red China's state-controlled news. Coverage
is skewed compared to Western news agencies; slant regarding Red China, Taiwan, and
other issues on which Red China has known political positions should be obvious. Xinhua
is neutral-slant when reporting MidEast stories (Israel, PNA, etc.) -- all Western news
agencies I have experience with (including AP, Reuters, and CNN) are slanted pro-Arab.
Unfortunately, this domain has been taken over by a cybersquat search engine.
Stratfor Intelligence Service
Moody's Investors' Service Moody's primarily rates investment quality. I prefer to read this
once per week, on Tuesday, to catch the economic analyses.
Ed Yardeni One reason to consider an account with Deutsche Bank.Securities.
Wichita Eagle My ex-fiancée [used to live/lives] in Wichita.
Manhattan (KS) Mercury News from K-State....
These have been moved to Signs in the Heavens.
- USGS U.S. Geological Service. Just about USGS has (about the geology of the U.S.)
should be linked via this -- somehow. Sifting can be very time-consuming.
- Noah's Ark, mirror, and another mirror. This has a wide-ranging, but selective range of
information. Note: experimental earthquake/geomagnetic anomaly forecasting via ocean
- Drudge Earthquake Report® Again, several useful summaries -- but watch out when
going to the home page....
- Syzygy An attempt at earthquake prediction. Intended
accuracy rate is about 75%.
Science at the Limit
- Anders Transhuman Page & mirror This has a phenomenal self-help link
section [look under "Individual Sphere"]. Most other areas are either pushing the limits of
hard science fiction, or are blatant science fantasy.
- Noah's Ark, mirror, and another mirror. Some Earth-changist material (Earth-changists are
closely related to hyperliteralists regarding the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ). Also,
the article about whether the speed of light is constant (buried in the geological information)
definitely is not conventional science [it is a priori hard to make it consistent with General
Relativity in the absence of a global space-time factorization].
- Watcher I wasn't sure where to point into his website, but it's heavily
- Tesla Coils maintained by Matt Behrend.
- Bart's High-Voltage Lab Site map. More Tesla coil resources.
- Tesla Coil resource index.
Opinions, comments, criticism, etc.? Let me know about it.
Return to main page.